Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to Cute Oven

Alhamdulillah Cute Oven blogspot officially launched today, April 3, 2010.

Akhirnya dapat juga kita berblog…….everyday I travel around the virtual world visiting others blogs. The 1st blog that I visited was MAMAFAMI.FOTOPAGES long before she moved to BLOGSPOT. Then ZATIDHATI, at that time I was bed ridden cannot really move around. I’m happy when I saw their baking and cooking because I love food that I either baked or cooked myself. I missed my air tangan……for 8 years I practically did nothing.

Alhamdulillah, now I’m ok……..fully recovered …….I loved my life and I missed the world……With support from my young ladies and young men in my family, especially my hubby, I started my HOME BAKERY and start taking orders.

For those who wish to order KEK LAPIS, BISKUT AND PUDDING (special occasion only), you can call me at 019.690.7223 or my distributers listed below:

Sazreen (Ampang) - 019.917.7576
Halinie (Kangar) - 019.478.2328
Sue (Banting) - 012.657.0252
Elis (Shah Alam) - 016.233.5702

or email me at: cuteoven@gmail.com

No comments: